Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nana, Vol. 1

Nana, Vol. 1
 

By: Ai Yazawa
Reviewer: AriAnime, 17
Rating: Loved it!


NANA is the most amazing romance rock 'n roll manga i have ever read. It is one of my favorites for various reasons i just absolutely can never get enough of it. i could read it over and over and never get tired of it why? Because of the determination of the both girls named Nana, and how they are always there for each other even when the worst hits them.

The whole story just takes you on a journey that you feel like it could possibly happen to you. You could be the rocker Nana, with a lonely past with high hopes to become a famous singer.. or you could be the happy go lucky Nana that just wants to settle down get married and live happily ever after.

After you read the first volume, I hope you have the same experience as I did. I just wanted to read it all. Though, I should warn you.. Nana has never been and possibly never will be finished. BUT I also recommend the anime and the real drama movie, and the Anime. All 3 are excellent pieces of work.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment